KresoF1:
pride355:
KresoF1:

Congrats Onur,

Very nice specs. BUT, I would go for Chrome Shadow standard rims(honestly, I would order Grigio Ferro Sport rims). They look very nice(Stefan's 458 is equiped with them if I am correct).

BTW, I will also go for some Italian sportcars...

Kreso,

I'm thinking of having the wheels painted in 430 Scuderia grey wheels color. Optional chrome shadow color is still a little bright for me.

BTW, while looking for the old 458 thread, I read that you have decided to buy on grigio titanio 458 italia. Why did you change your mind?

Onur,

Problem was in local Ferrari dealer. They streched twice delivery time, in the end to over 10 months. That was something that I could not accept. So, I decided to skip 458.

Just... Economy changed pretty much lately... Currently 458 Italia waiting time is much, much shorter. I was very tempted again and almost pull the trigger. But, after some thinking I decided to get ultimate front engined Italian sportscar. Even my wife told me:"...if you want it that much do it."

Now, only one question remaims-Grigio Titanio or Grigio Ferro? Everything else is already decided. Rims will be Sport five spoke in Grigio Ferro finish(standard Black calipers).

F12 is an awesome car Smiley Would love to see the pictures when you deliver the car. What interior are you going to choose?

--

ONUR

11 E92 M3 CP 

09 Audi TTS Coupe - 07 997 Carrera S - 05 M3 Coupe - 03 M3 Coupe - 96 M3 Coupe EVO (PASS TIME HISTORY)