Yesterday I installed the Sharkwerks bypass muffler on my car car which has already PSE with Carnewal device. For the record I bought my 911 without PSE, after two years I decided I wanted more sound on my hears Smiley  and opted for PSE rather than any other aftermarket exhaust. Not being 100% satisfied I contact Gert and bought his device which keeps the PSE on all the time. The ability to have always on the PSE on start up was one of the main advantage, still I thought there was margin for improvement, and after reading a lot about SW bypass muffler, it was Pureblue post who made go for it Smiley thanks buddy Smiley

But I regret I have install the damn thing...ONLY NOW Smiley should have made it after buying the car. The SW bypass gives exactly what I was looking for, it´s on the acceptable sound limit for me, I would even say that on certain rev range it over passes it, it definitely makes more noise now, the burbles and gurgles on downshifts are more pronounced, what a delight, and if you press 1cm the throttle while downshifting, that tipycal sound PSE makes it´s so much more alive because the gurgles and burbles are louder and rawer.

Starting the engine in the morning inside the garage it´s fun fun fun Smiley, the SW bypass don´t change dramatically PSE sound, it emphasizes all sound it makes, making it louder and audible at all rev range, but specially from 1500 to 4500rpm is where you feel the dif in sound, after 4500rpm the difference is not that big, still you feel it´s a bit raspier.

Alex from SW has a 5 star service, it wouldn´t take more than 5 minutes to respond to every question I made by email, always very helpful to clear and explain any doubts. The bypass came without a scratch inside a box. It had a protected proper material inside(don´t know the eact name in English). Shipping was fast too, so I have only good things to say about his service.

Gert from Carnewal is also professional, but when he says there´s no difference with a bypass muffler I can only deduce he NEVER heard one, the difference is clearly there. Someone also mention that this SW bypass removes the tipycal engine Porsche sound, again I doubt he has heard it, I can even say the bypass emphasizes it, making it louder and more alive, Porsche sound is what you get Smiley With top down, or top up and windows down it´s pure pleasure to hear it. Today I was playing on some empty roads and it just puts a smile on the face. Most of the time I press the brake pedal with my left foot and keep the right foot on the throttle while downshifting and WOW the blips it makes is to die for, again not dif, just LOUDER Smiley

To Gnil, bluelines and all the others than are in doubt about this system , go for it, I´m sure you wont regret it, for sure on my Cab the difference is bigger than on your coupes, but you will love it, it´s loud enough to be notice. And if you don´t like it , you can give it back to Alex, actually this was the first question I made to Alex, and he said no problem , I could return it just after, but I wont Smiley.

I made some videos today, it doesn´t do it justice, anyway if you have some headphones use it while hearing, it helps to provide a more realistic sound, still far away from the real one, and where the bypass really shines is on the road. I will try to make some videos tomorrow while on the road and posted here later.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CZl0XW_6U8

Inside the garage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bC5vICCiG7M

J.Seven