"Batman" is back with some new photos! 

March is my birthday month, so naturally it's my favorite in the year smiley  My sweetheart had a very special gift for me: a custom, fitted suit from Italy that fits like a dream ... I'm so happy with it. The idea came from the movie "The American," which led us to Ermenegildo Zegna. Choosing the style, the fabric, color, lining, and the buttons reminded me of how we specced our RS. Zegna did a fine job and had it shipped over here just in time for the occasion.

The photos are from this morning. My daughter and I got up very early to allow us to catch the sunrise. It was cold and the wind made it even colder.

The car performed flawlessly as always. The first service was in February, and the only non-routine maintenance was an engine software update. Porsche Long Beach was very friendly and professional, they dropped us off for breakfast in an RC style car-- great machine the Panamera-- which allowed my wife and I to enjoy ourselves while our RS was on the lift. Currently I have 4700 fun miles on the odometer and can't wait for the next drive ...

I should be posting more photos soon, stay tuned kiss

Enjoy!

--

If I don't fly, I drive my .:RS