Congrats ! I like the color combo. Is that flat black ?

As to the driving feel, I did have the same impressions, but I only drove the car for   90 minutes on wet roads with winter tires .  Some say if you drive it longer you get used to it and do not miss the old steering feel .

I am not convinced yet . The logic behind the development of this car is that it must suit much more people , specially the asian customers, most of them are not used to drive sports car, so they need to be put in confidence and not have the feeling the car is hard, scary, nervous  or whatsoever .  So , they have definitely tamed the car...not sure I want to get used to that . I still miss the perfect feel on the 997.1 - 20 mm compared to my 997.2 - 20 mm.

I personally can only remember from that drive that all was very tamed down, even though more efficient .

I don't know how the sales are realy going for the 991, I have vaguely read that they are under expectation in some countries. Would that be that the base customers do not have the ' woaw' factor with this car ?  I do not see on the forum a special rush to buy the car . ( 997 was different )

I will have to wait for the GT3 to see if that will be  the car that suits me more , before opting for a Carrera S with all the sports options.

--

997.2 C2S, PDK, -20mm