If Motor Trend is not the worst car magazine available I just don't know what is. I don't even know where to begin, having just read the "Dial 911" article in the April issue. Is a left side ignition really that quirky? And with all the switching between the 997 and the 997S to get the result they want for the article tests, it's hard to follow. The two cars are just not that comparable IMO. And gee, is it really a suprise to anyone that the 911 has some understeer? It seemed to me that they are saying the Z06 is kind of a piece of crap with a really big motor (and cool brakes), but then they rate it a better car (even though it can't really be used on a daily basis) They also rate the Vantage a better car even though the 911 beats it in every performance category. I just don't get this. And their final salutaion to the effect that the Cayman should displace the 911 is just outright offensive to me as a long time 911 owner and enthusiast. I can't believe that I wasted $4 for this drivel.