A small update: The exhaust sound is just amazing, it is like driving a muscle car, I love it.

What I don't like that much is...the steering wheel. The Alcantara feels great but the steering wheel, although small in diameter, is too...thin. I wish the Alcantara part was thicker.

Also a little bit weird: Since the car starts off in the 2nd gear in C (comfort or standard) mode, the torque build-up is huge and if I accelerate too much, the rear wheels kind of start spinning before they put up enough traction. Since I have those tiny winter wheels with 225 tires on the rear, things are sometimes pretty bad. Don't misunderstand me: Traction is really great, once the car starts off but it is that special moment when the car starts moving from standstill and it really is difficult to find the right dosage of throttle from standstill since the throttle response in "C" mode is slightly delayed to avoid a too sudden acceleration. If I switch to "S" mode, the car starts in first gear and it is much easier but the car keeps the gear(s) much longer, so the exhaust note is more noticeable (good when I want it, bad if I don't want it).

Just wanted to keep you updated, guys. 

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche Panamera Turbo S (June 2012 delivery), Porsche 997 Carrera GTS Cabriolet PDK, BMW X5M, Mercedes C63 AMG Coupe PP/DP, Mini Cooper S Countryman All4