intouch1:

sls convertible.....hope he too thinks the sls coupe is cooler indecision

i have read that sls successor will stick with the 6.3 (6.2 l displacement as noted by you)

pity the glass roof is not available for the sedan in 63 guise. would have loved the black roof too. do you have a clue why it is available on the normal sedan and not the c63 ? the weight argument would not make sense.

RC, i urge you to reconsider the black wheels. i personally find that 1. this fashion is already over and looks better when same body/wheel colour option than contrasting 2. the whole point of the c63 is to be a sleeper and not with flashy accents. mirrors/calipers and carbon spoiler are alrerady enough.

it was a tough choice for me as well, but am glad i went with standard rims instead of black.

I understand you very well but you need to understand my craziness with black wheels. I just love them. I had them when people wouldn't even know that something like that is possible, I even got ridiculed for the black painted rims on my 996 Turbo (see photo). I love black rims and if I can get them with a new car, I always do that.

The C63 AMG Coupe I bought already had black rims, no choice possible here but I am glad they are black. I know they make the car look less stealth but I don't care, black rims are my weakness. Can't help it. Smiley Smiley

996.jpg

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche Panamera Turbo S (April 2012 delivery), Porsche 997 Carrera GTS Cabriolet PDK, BMW X5M, Mercedes C63 AMG Coupe PP/DP, Mini Cooper S Countryman All4