TEE:

Reminds me of that guy in his "latest" 911 getting killed on the autobahn because...Not sure that is helpful way of argumentation. Of course mordern cars are safer and hence people feel the need to drive faster than they are capable. But unfortunatley they are not 100%

I understand all your views and preferences, I also take no issue with it - enjoy what you drive  kiss but lately it seems to me that every person that decides against PDK or AWD gets "lectured" from the broader group for "not getting it"  yes

Will leave it at that wink

I'm sure that the guy in his "latest" 911 was killed on the Autobahn because he lacked some driving skills Smiley but the guy in the 356 was killed because of outdated technology. Huge difference if you ask me. I got your point, even if I don't agree.

The only "old" 911 I would go for would be the 964RS, this would be as old as it would get. Anything older is just not fun for me, it would be boring because I would limit myself with outdated technology. Older Porsches are nice for collections but not if it is the only car.

I know, I know...different opinions, different tastes and different philosophies. Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche Panamera Turbo S (April 2012 delivery), Porsche 997 Carrera GTS Cabriolet PDK, BMW X5M, BMW M3 Cab DKG, Mini Cooper S Countryman All4