sfo:
dreamcar:
My advice to any British potential Porsche buyer - if it's an Inchcape owned dealership like Porsche Centre Bournemouth - avoid them as if they had bubonic plague Smiley

not dealing with Bournemouth ...

I guessed you weren't using Bournemouth by your London location - the note of warning was for any Rennteamer contemplating acquiring a Porsche - Cambridge is another Inchcape one, I believe.

A very good friend of mine was also treated shamefully by Guildford, one of the Porsche GB dealerships - they even used his Turbo as a demonstrator when it went in for some minor warranty work when brand new, only discovered by destinations in the Sat Nav memory that he'd never entered and 50 unexplained miles on the clock! Next time he went back there the car received minor damage whilst in their hands and had to threaten legal action to get it fixed; he now uses Porsche Centre mid Sussex in Burgess Hill who have been first class - this is where our Cayman will be serviced.

--

Porsche Cayman S PDK Aqua Blue / Ocean Blue  (November 10) : Toyota Yaris D4D (Oct 10)