Quote:
Le Chef said:
I've driven a Boxster before and loved it because it wasn't "planted" but felt "lively". My 996 C4S felt "planted" and I hated it - didn't feel like a sports car. My 997 C2S feels "lively" and I love driving it.

Where you live, and where you drive to, frankly the awd will be a waste. You would be far better off taking the money and doing PDE so you get over the need to feel "planted" and begin to understand and enjoy the qualities of a sports car and what you can do with it.

Ok. I guess no point in my C4S bias. Thanks for the advice. I will still test both next week but I get your point. I do want a sports car.

Regarding all those recomending the Turbo, as I said in a previous post, Im sorry to say I don't like the way it looks and no matter how great it performs, I cannot live with a car I just don't like. Maybe it grows on me with time.

One last thing that I asked in my original post, the C2S came out if I recall correctly back at the end of 04, one fear I have is I get mine in May/June and the facelift comes MY07. Any comments?