Conny997:
Many congrats!! Very tasteful combo and almost to my own imagination if I would have ordered a Panamera Turbo S today.
I'm quite sure y'll have a lot of fun. Don't understand the thing with the deviated stitching. My dealer told me for sure that this is available. It seems to be he's wrong with that. In case I order a Panamera the next time he will be punished with a extra rebate for me :-)

Thanks again. I talked to Exclusive and deviating stitching isn't available yet but it should be available a couple of months after Panamera GTS introduction. I can't wait that long though. So your dealer was wrong, strange.

I saw a very nice interior bi-color combo called Espresso/Cognac on a black Cayenne in my dealer's showroom. Unfortunately and I really don't understand it, this combo is not available for the Panamera. It would have been perfect.

So I had no choice other than to get the black interior, bummer. Can't even get yellow seat belts as a contrast to the black interior, matching the PCCB. Weird.

The dealer had a Panamera with the black/grey bi-color interior combined with carbon and while it really would look great with my color choice, the grey leather looks very...boring. So I decided on pure black.

Another downside of choosing PCCB: I can use only 20'' wheels for winter driving and they cost almost 5600 EUR. Luckily, the dealer agreed to a special price for a winter wheel set but still, pretty pricey.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 997 Carrera GTS Cabriolet PDK, BMW X5M, BMW M3 Cab DKG, Mini Cooper S Countryman All4