I'm starting to look for a low mile 03-04TT. Its simply amazing how mod-friendly this car is. The car will be a daily driver as i dont like driving my 360 all the time - too much attention.

I've already started to look into mods. I was going to get a RUF exhaust and ECU - however a good friend informed me that the RUF is simply a gutted Turbo exhaust (is this true?).

Other than that, i'm looking at kreisseg and 9ff. The Kreisseg is pretty pricey and i'm not sure how long it takes to get one. My friend (who told me about the RUF scam) suggested I check out the 9ff exhaust. Sounds pretty sweet. I like the ability to "mute" the exhaust, and the power gains of 38HP sounds pretty respectable.

I know that these guys are pretty new. I read about a couple of their cars in excellence (awful magazine) and understand that they build stupid powerful turbo motors and set a speed record last year.

Does anybody know anything more about them? I mean, 388kph is great and all, but i dont need all that - just something to keep me smiling when i'm not driving my Fcar.

Any suggestions??