Been to IAA yesterday and it was crowded as expected.

First glance at the new 991 and it doesn´t seem that much different than 997 from 3/4 front, but 3/4 back and you clearly see an improvement, this is where the difference is more pronounced. After looking the car for quite some time you realize the lines are more fluid, clean and modern than the 997. Inside it´s not so luxurious as the pics show, you just don´t get the same feeling as seating on a Panamera or Cayenne, it´s much smaller and there are many buttons on central console without any function, which gives a very cheap feeling to it. Compared to my 997 full leather interior , I didn´t felt the 991 to be that much luxurious as I was expecting, what I did like a lot was the driving position. The fact the roof is lowered and the center console higher gives a feel that you are more "in the car" than on the 997, kind o same feeling when you seat in a Ferrari or Lambo, everything inside the car seems closer to you, I love it. The doors inside panels , which look weird front the pics, look great in real life.

Overall impression is good, very good, Porsche did a great Job. Will post some pics later on.

J.Seven