Dario:
Congratulation on your car rs- tuning at is best what Turbos are you runing now. By the way did you know that the gt2 rs is running the same Turbos as the gt2..

This is what I hear also...... RS's first attempt were some bigger compressor units they have but whilst they gave a good headline power number and decent torque curve, once he tested it on the road the IATs were too high so he used the biggest VTGs they have which were "prototypes" and had been used on a test engine but deemed a bit "lairy" (my word not theirs) anyway they could reduce the boost by 0.1 bar to give lower IATs and it has more torque. The downside being they take longer to spool, the first ones had 900NM BY 3140RPM,  the new ones only have 775NM by 3140rpm but are over 900 by 3500rpm.......

They are quite "lairy" on the road, when the boost comes in at 2600rpm there is quite a noise show going on, you can hear the air (sounds sort of like what I imagine cavitation sounds like Smiley) an uneven whooshing and then a very deep gutteral growl quite unlike any other turbo spool up - I must try and get a video with sound track to share !

--

3.9  GT2 2011 make over