I agree Easy.

I loved the handling and stereing response of the -20mm tradictional shock suspension of my 997.1, and was dissapointed with the PASM on the 997.1, but they improved it on the 997.2 and the bottom line is that if the use it on the GT3 now its got to be good or even better.

The PDCC is not a GT option, it doesn't give an artificial feeling of cornering flat no more than a traditional anti-roll bar, its not like a soft suspension that gives the artificial feeling of riding flat when going over bumps. The PDCC works by adding more resistance to the rollbars when under greater lateral weight transfers so it reduces body roll AND increases steering response... all components of the sporty chartacter we like in the 911. I dont care about semantics of artificial vs traditional, but if a traditional anti-roll bar that is set up in stiffness for an average roll (a compromise for not too stiff in normal driving and not too soft in hard driving) allows for more body roll and makes my steering less direct when I attack a sharp turn driving hard then that car is more GT'ish, not the PDCC one. Sure vehicles with more weight and longer travel suspensions such as the Cayenne and even the Panamera need PDCC more, but people should not get that confused with thinking the PDCC is an option for limos or SUV, like pneumatic suspensions are for example, because we could then say the same thing about automatic transmissions or electronic shocks. PDCC is a SPORT extra. It will be however less noticiable in the 991 as opposed to a Cayenne or Panamera (in which it works very well and since the first gen of PDCC) due to its already stiffer chasis and suspensions, and much lighter weight, so we will have to test it and see the result though.

I'm pretty confident that a stiffer and lighter 991 fitted with PTV, -20mm SPASM, DEM and PDCC will feel much sportier and agile than my stiff and sporty -20mm/997.1. That said, I hold my ultimate opinion until I test one.

--