Ron (Houston):

Now that I had some time to relax and look at the pictures, I would like to share my humble personal opinion.  In 2004/2005 when the 997.1 was introduced, I wasn’t impressed with the photos and when it came to the showrooms I went to check it out in person to do a touch and feel.  No offense to the 997.1 owners (strictly my personal impression) it didn’t capture me or made me say: I MUST have one urge.  If you recall I ordered the 4.2 R8.

However since yesterday that Rossi posted the pictures, this burning urge inside me (like a little kid) is back.  Every time I see the pictures I keep telling myself: I MUST get me one of these.  I feel rejuvenated kind of like when the heat was on during early 996 era.

I love the looks of the 991 the front, the back the proportion and the grace.  I love it and I’ll do my best to get one when available.  Thanks Porsche for fueling the fire in me again, well done.

My feelings as well. I haven't found the styling of the current Porsche models exciting enough visually, to the point where I have been Porsche-less this last year for the first time since 1980! 

I'm so happy that the retro-ish curves are gone, replaced by more dynamic lines, with more tension.