Ron (Houston):

Now that I had some time to relax and look at the pictures, I would like to share my humble personal opinion.  In 2004/2005 when the 997.1 was introduced, I wasn’t impressed with the photos and when it came to the showrooms I went to check it out in person to do a touch and feel.  No offense to the 997.1 owners (strictly my personal impression) it didn’t capture me or made me say: I MUST have one urge.  If you recall I ordered the 4.2 R8.

However since yesterday that Rossi posted the pictures, this burning urge inside me (like a little kid) is back.  Every time I see the pictures I keep telling myself: I MUST get me one of these.  I feel rejuvenated kind of like when the heat was on during early 996 era.

I love the looks of the 991 the front, the back the proportion and the grace.  I love it and I’ll do my best to get one when available.  Thanks Porsche for fueling the fire in me again, well done.

Very happy for you Ron. It's wonderful to read stories like this Smiley

--

997.1 C2S
 GT Silver/Cocoa, -20mm/LSD, PSE, short shifter, SportDesign rims, Zuffenhausen pickup, BMW Z4 2.5i Roadster Sterling Grey/Red