a928:

.....Come on..your loosing every sense of neutrality here...if youre afraid to agree that even the 991 has some flaws..then..becomes clear by whom you are paid..

If you know somebody at Porsche who wants to pay me (or just provide a nice test car for my weekends Smiley), feel free to tell him to contact me, I gladly accept any interesting offer.  Smiley

To be serious: Rennteam is a forum like no other on the internet. Do you know why ? Because all of us, the Admins and the Moderators, have real life jobs and none of these jobs is connected to the car industry or to Porsche. Yes, we even pay our bills ourselves, the crappy Google Ads advertisement barely covers the server cost and we already had to switch servers twice because of the huge traffic and usage load. None of us gets paid by anybody, we put our private money and time (which for most of us equals a lot of money considering our high profile jobs) into it and sometimes we even get slapped into the face but new users for our commitment to the community, which is a shame.

Even the forum software is unique, the programmer programmed it for us as a pro bono work and we really appreciate it because it gets better and better every day.

The best part however are our users: Many of our users are unique because they are not some Playstation kids arguing about some cars they never drove but real owners who usually not only own a Porsche but two or three or even other sports cars. Many of the users here are serious people with serious jobs and this is why I think this place is unique. Even follow the non-car related discussions and you can actually learn how people who actually have different political or even cultural views, can find a common ground and discuss even the most passionate topics in a very civilized way. This is why I love this forum.

Yes, I felt a little bit offended by your comment but I give you the benefit of doubt because you are new here. 

To make it short: I am 46 years old, I'm a professional in the medical/pharmaceutical field, I'm married and I have two kids. Money is tight (for somebody who loves high performance sports cars not really a good thing) but I still enjoy driving a Porsche and of course this forum. I am not paid by anybody, unless you want to volunteer. Smiley

Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 997 Carrera GTS Cabriolet PDK, BMW X5M, BMW M3 Cab DKG, Mini Cooper S Countryman All4