REALZEUS:

Like it or not, F1 is a technological showcase. The driver is a secondary element. This is fine by me. All I want is more technical liberties, i.e. in engine development.

technological showcase ? Aerodynamics are limited, RPM's are limited, Fuel is limited, Tires, DRS, mappings, weight, clearance, TC, fantastic ideas like diffusers , amount of engines etc etc.... - the engineers/teams could do much better & faster ! - and don't go to budget discussion as still the teams with the most money are in front....(how much again did they said the develop of a new engine costs ?)

again - drivers in the past were heros with blisters on their hand in monaco while shifting 2000 times - but drivers like Vettel (although a good one) who cannot even gratulate his teammate anymore just because he beat him during qualy are not impressing me at all - nor will a 1.6 Liter V6 T will do the trick... I believe the sport could be so much more interesting - but it's artificially put on a low burner because of "safety and environmental "green" reasons - although 2% of the CO2 comes from the cars vs 98% from bringing the teams & staff to the races....