REALZEUS:
GT:

spoke to some people that were.. hum.. there and lets just say that we should ignore those 458 results. Or we can actually count them against the potential of the upcoming scud version since this test car appears to carry some naughty components from the challenge series that add power and reduce weight..

MP4 did have a failure (my test drive car had similar hydraulic failure) but still i think the rest of the comments suggest that they have some more tweaking to do. MP4 is slightly quicker than 2RS while 458 is in reality comfortably behind those 2 with same tires. (when comparing customer non-press cars cars).

Not trying to convert the ferraristi here (REAL ZEUS etc) but the reality will come out in a few months when we see more tests. Or actually when some of us buy this car and try it real life against a 458..

There are 4 tests already (Evo, CAR, Autocar and AutoExpress) and Ferrari won all 4 of them. Remember, that is just the british press!  I guess that national pride is clouding your judgement mate...

same 458 car.. So not surprising