easy_rider911:

I sat in a SLS AMG about an hour ago at the Canary Wharf Motorexpo - the interior didn't look boring to me at all - I don't think one should form an opinion without sitting inside it . 

Your are in minority then. Most reviews I've read so far have complained about the interior. Have you read Autocar's review ?

I'm 1.90m tall and it wasn't cramped for me. I didn't even hit my head on the gull wing door as I exited.

I have sat in a SL, not SLS, for a long journey, and it felt cramped. Now, I saw a SLS in real life and the cabin is much smaller than the SL's, so I can only imagine it's only worse! Hell, the seats can't even be moved backwards in the SLS, there's no space left. Just like in the SLK.

The SLK interior looks and feels very different IMO. 

Really ?? From the pics it looks exactly the same (altough the materials are probably much better in the SLS, but I didn't say anything negative about that in the first place). And that is not a matter of opinion, it is a FACT. You can't say "this is a rooster IMO" when everyone sees it is a parrot Smiley