Gnil:
Porker:
Mike S:

Hi Mike, that is sad news.

What a coincidence! I was actually going for "Gelb gruen", but after consulting with one of the brand managers for our region. He said I stood a better chance picking an existing and recently used colour, might not slow down production too much. To go Gelb gruen would lessen my chances, so I requested signal. No luck in any event Smiley

Mike, if I recall correctly, Signal Green hasn't been used recently either? Are you referring to the green 997.1RS? As far as I know that's another kind of green?

To give you an idea what that green looks like on a 997.2RS:

plainrs3.jpg

That is my favorite color combination , green and black Smiley  

Mike , it would be fantastic if you could get it in PTS , as it would make the car really unique !!!! It would be the collector of the 4.0 RS

Thanks Gnil! I know, I am trying so hard. I've never put this much effort in trying to get approval for paint!! I want it in some form of green so badly.

@Porker: I was not very clear about my use of "recently used paints". Porsche and most manufacturers switched over to water based paints in the 90's. Gelb gruen was a colour from the 70's. For them to mix up a new version of it in water based would take longer than signal green for instance.