Carlos from Spain:

Too bad Hamilton didn't have an extra 0,2 secs towards the end of the race. He is one the drivers I dislike the most because of his race manners and spoled brat antics inside the team but you have to give credit were its due, he is driving 110% out of that McLaren and has shown the most so far this season of any driver. He seems like a different much more matured and centered driver than in his previous seasons.

You are actually describing Alonso there, not Hamilton. :)

A great driver do what Hamilton do, extract 110% from the race car that was given to him, no matter how fast or slow the car is. Alonso on the other hand just resigned to be driving a so so car, he has no intention to push the car to the max, know the max is not good enough.

Ever since Alonso arrived at Ferrari, they never match the pace of the Red Bulls, while Hamilton did in a McLaren.  Are the McLarens that much better than the Ferraris? I don't think so, I think they are comparable in pace given an equal driver, the difference is only how much the respective driver getting out of the car. Even Button can get more out of his car than Alonso.

Alonso at Renault when he was dominant, he had brilliant people setting the car for him while at Ferrari the talent isn't there, he has to rely on himself, and his shortcoming is showing,