Enmanuel:

No argument about the TTS being the better equipped car, i just assumed that because of the engine, track spec, and limited production the 4.0 would be more expensive. 

It was supposed to be more expensive but apparently the customer base wasn't as keen as initially considered, to pay over 200 grand for a GT3 RS last edition model. One explanation for that could be that many potential GT3 RS 4.0 customers already have a GT3 RS.

The 997 Turbo S Cabriolet is also a completely different beast. I almost went for one a couple of weeks ago but my senses returned back and I realized that I just would pay a lot of money for a car I barely can drive(time, family, work).

The 997 GT3 RS 4.0 would have been the perfect car for me but going for it would have very likely caused a divorce. Smiley Smiley My wife "forbid" me to get a sports car with two seats only and having two kids, she may be actually right. The kids always want to join me and I just can't take only one for a ride, a lot of fighting would occur and I just don't want it happen.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 997 Turbo, BMW X5 M, BMW M3 Cab DKG, Mini Cooper S JCW