Ferdie:

did you get the full rollcage or the rear part solely? Say hello to your wife... Smiley

Hi Ferdie Smiley The rear part is enough to calm down the wife - at least for now Smiley No seriously: I think it adds to the safety in the unlucky case that the car rolls in an accident - especially if you use bucket seats plus six point harness (guess that's the reason why the CS comes like this out of the factory).

The front part certainly adds even more safety in case of frontal crashes or a heavy Datsun crashing into the side of your car Smiley. I have seen quite a number of 911 heavily damaged on the track and I was always impressed how stable the driver's cell is, hence I decided against the front part of the roll cage - would be a different story if'd participate in competitive racing where the probability of a competitor crashing into your side ("that was my corner !!!" Smiley) is much higher.

Thanks for the nice wishes - will forward them to the wifey. BTW it's time again for a cold one in a nice beergarden Smiley

--

public roads: Porsche 987 S Seal/Cocoa, toll road Smiley : Porsche 997 GT3 Arctic/Black