reginos:

Great write up

Did you try PASM in Normal and Sport mode? If yes please describe the difference, please.

Yes, I did drive a few practice/warm-up laps without the PSM or PASM (except I kept the exhaust in sport mode...absolutely love the note of the GTS at around 6500 + RPM!  Smiley). 

Driving in "normal" mode on the track is much the same as the street.  The throttle response is slower, there is more body roll in corners and the clutch does not engage as quickly and sharply when shifting as in sport mode.  

What was interesting is that the PASM shocks were not as "stiff" feeling on the track as on the street.  This was probably due to the very smooth nature of the Thunderhill track (resurfaced a couple of years ago) and the fact that the PASM shocks sense the proper amount of daming pressures necessary for the specific driving conditions...so although the car felt very stable and had great grip, I did not feel that the shocks were requiring the stffer damping...like I ALWAYS feel during normal street driving conditions.  It was noticably a smoother transition between normal and PASM on the race track.

So, a good question Reginos!   ..and thanks for the Smiley