Hey guys - I'll be away till 5 May so just getting this thread up and running in good time for the Istanbul race weekend from 6-8 May Smiley

My current expectation is that Shanghai will be a near repeat of Sepang but with a 3 week interval between the races in Shanghai and Istanbul, we could see some upgrades being bolted on to the cars.

I would expect that Red Bull should have fixed their KERS system by then and that Ferrari should have fixed their DRS system by then too.

It's a threshold moment for Ferrari in my view - their season will either recover on an upward trajectory at Istanbul after the flyaway races - or it could bump along the bottom for a while longer - it all depends on how effectively they address their early technical problems.

The problem is - it's getting harder to catch Red Bull's Vettel if he keeps winning like this.

McLaren look like the only serious competition with Renault grabbing valuable points too Smiley

At the moment, it doesn't look like we will have 5 drivers still in title contention at the penultimate race and 4 drivers still in contention at the final race like we did last season.

I see this one being decided much earlier than that ... hope I'm proven wrong though Smiley

--

RT Moderator 
- 997.1 C2S GT Silver/Cocoa, -20mm sports suspension/LSD, PSE, short shifter, SportDesign rims, Zuffenhausen collection