Turbocharger:
koko:
Turbocharger:
RC:

Honestly speaking: I think your dealer is just too dumb to find the problem. No offense meant.

My X5 M has almost 12000 km so far. Driven very very hard(my wife says I'm crazy that I'm driving a SUV that way Smiley but I didn't drive the Cayenne differently), sometimes also at top speed (now 294 kph on the speedo, real speed around 280 kph) due to the M Driver's package. The car never had a single problem, it is just perfect, the most reliable BMW I ever owned. I used launch control only twice, there isn't really a need for it because the car is really lightning fast from standstill, even without launch control.

Just make sure you give this beast the right quality of fuel...Shell V Power all the way for my turbo charged engines. Always.

sure they are, and I'm glad that yours never had this problem

but I gave up on the car for various of reasons and went for a cayenne turbo

I thought you guys have a great BMW dealer in Doha?

I thought you knew otherwise from your smileys Smiley

they aren't so great if they tell me to live with the engine fault

Actually, RC's comment about the dealer being dump made me laugh, I believe there's many dumb dealers out there. I just didn't know that yours was in Doha. I was surprised  cause A bunch of my friends speaks highly of BMW Qatar,

Anyway, if you've contacted bmw med east they could have solved your problem but  I guess you had your eyes on the Cayenne.Smiley