ozr:
BiTurbo:
Congrats SD!

Don't forget to keep 5L of mobil 1 in your store, I'm not sure for how long you need to refill, but mine has burned 3 segments this week and this happens every time I switch to tiptronic paddle shifting and go past 3,000 rpm, but I'm not complaining Smiley

...here are some my findings relative to 11 Cay...

... the first 500 km, then 2000 km, are very important, how you brakein your 11 Cay. This will determine how will your car consume oil in a future and for how long (hi oil consumption for another 10K+ km? vs no excess consumption?).

If you "baby" your 11 Cay (not going past 3000rpms, as you say above), then you are just "delaying" real engine brakein and your car will CONTINUE to consume oil excessively.

What you need to do is the following. You need to GO through  brakein process, embrace it sooner. Then, you'll  FINISH it sooner and your excessive oil consumption will stop. You need to take longer trips the first 500km, trips of 50-100km. You need to give the car a LOAD,- not too much, but at the same time NOT too little. My observations with 11 CayS and CayTT lead me to the following suggestion. Drive a car WITH "sport on" all the time, but with "PSM on", drive occasionally manually with paddles. VARY rpms/speed, sometimes 2000rpms and sometimes 4000rpms for 30sec or so. Do NOT follow 11 Cay cruising behaviour, do NOT "float"/cruise on a constant load/low rpms, vary it. At the same time keep manufacturer recommendation not exceeding 4200 rpms. If you do this your 11 Cay will NOT consume excessively oil, even as a just 2000km 2011 CayenneTT car.

BiTurbo:

In D mode with psm on = boring / at stop lights the car doesn't move when you press the gas pedal, you need to go down 1/2 throttle then it starts to move Smiley

D mode with psm off is my choice and with sport mode passengers start screamingSmiley

...mine doesn't do that...it moves with a slight touch of a gas pedal even in D mode, no sport, PSM on.

I've also noticed, that 11 Cay  attempted to move me in that direction, - boring floating/cruising car driving style. It's learning software is still poorly implemented and has a tendency for too much "self preservation". As soon as I've noticed that car attempt, I've intentionally interrupted that car logic, by giving it a load (sport on, psm on, vary rpms/speed, drive manually with paddles...). After a couple of attempts car logic stopped above attempts, it also stopped engaging auto stop at the intersection even with that function active. So make your own conclusions...

Smiley

OZRacing 

I try to drive with the sport button turned off, the car is very responsive when switching to tiptronic, but since you suggest the sport button should be turned on, I think I'll do that from today and will keep a closer eye on the oil level Smiley need to pour another 600ml though before going into berserk mode Smiley

--

http://i54.tinypic.com/34fcl7a.jpg