Lars997:
beltar:
Atzporsche:

that a good thing

OK, but that is also the reason i decided not to loose a big amount of money by buying a new one, in 2 years a 2nd hand will do it for me.

I pampered my 997 cab for 5.5 years and seeing how much i lost made me think ...

For people with big businesses it'll be no prob spending a lot on cars... for me it's a bridge to far.

+1 I also pampered my Carrera S Convertible a lot. Hardly drove it the last 3.5 yrs. Today I would get only have of it, so I decided to stay a bit longer with the car. Just not worth to waste 60 k within the timeframe and 20000 km. Also thought, next time I go for a used ine, but I tbought this many times befire but at the end I never did buy one. We will see!

@Lars997 and @beltar, by pampered do you mean you used it very sparingly in good weather, or did you spend a lot on accessories and tuning stuff?

Cabrios have one great thing going for them.. New car or old car, driving with the top down never gets old haha ... as long as your roof mechanism works,that is...

Unlike engine bhp and suspension finesse which one can always find lacking (and which one can spend endlessly on trying to achieve).

355 bhp of the 997.1 is quite enough in switzerland.. They are really draconian here if u exceed limits.

Thing is, something like 500 bhp would be awesome across the border in germany, but I really hope they do something about road and tire noise in the 991.. Driving long distance at 200+ km/h, leaves my ears ringing at the end of the day. I am happy to pay for glorious exhaust snorts.. but not for tire drone