Thanks again for all the great feedback from you guys!

Rossi: And your pictures are magnificent as well.

Thanks! I will pass the credit on to my daughter, she is the art director of the family.

Woolfe: I see the US configurator offers a RS touring pack, were you tempted to go with that?

I tried to look up the touring pack but I couldn't find it; I'm not aware what it is. Do you have a Link to it?

Ziggy: One question: are the wheels factory-painted?

Yes, for the RS the whole wheel is completely painted in the contrasting color you choose.

Enmanuel: That color combo looks incredibly good. you must be over the moon. And Rossi is right, its a great way to start the porsche experience.

Thanks, I'm amazed myself at how much excitement a car can cause. Like Porsche advertises, it is a boy's dream coming true.

J.Seven: Life is beautiful Smiley enjoy it as much as yu can.

Thank you, I definitely will.

Today I spent most of my time inside the car getting familiar with all the controls, reading up in the manuals, and customizing some of the settings. I never knew that this could be so much fun. I'm really glad that I ordered the RS with the PCM and that I also opted out of the Sport Chrono. I think the 997 dash looks perfect without it.

It was also important that I went with full leather. The whole interior looks so much more special, the Alcantara feels so good, and the sport bucket seats look very racy.

There is one option that I absolutely love on our RS: the red painted air vent slats!!!