Thanks everyone for the congratulations! It has truly been a great experience for all of us.

Lars997: I love it too; I was looking forward to having a car with a solid color again.

Gnil: True it was, and it just keeps getting better.

Atzporsche: Yeah the timing is really great!

Mikla: I agree, it is an amazing color combo!

Ferdie: Thanks, glad to do it! That is what Rennteam is all about.

Targa Tim: What do you mean late to the party? It just got started.

John: Thanks, I will post more photos as soon as I have more time. My daughter already has some photo ideas in mind, but I am not sure if I will want to do what she asks...

Yesterday was day 2 with our RS : ) As you can imagine, I couldn't really sleep much the first night. It was a beautiful Saturday morning here in Southern California and seeing the brand new GT3RS put an even bigger smile on my face : )

I started out with inspecting the car and I must say that everything is flawless! The quality of the paint work is amazing and I couldn't find any scratches or damage on the underbody panels.

As for exciting experiences: as my wife and I drove yesterday, I saw a very interesting light pattern of blue and red in the rear-view mirror... I already got pulled over last night driving around town with my wifey. Luckely no ticket; I was just doing a U-turn where I shouldn't have ;-) I guess the cop wanted to see the car : )

Regarding the car overall, there is nothing really that I can add performance wise that has not been said already. Anyone sitting on the fence regarding this car should jump on it when it goes by.

It has been really difficult for me to keep my foot off the gas pedal and the sport button is very tempting too.  The engine just loves to rev; it spiked a couple times to the 5000 mark. That is where the party seems to really get going. My wife loves it too ...

Okay, then after breakfast I will try to get more familiar with my first Porsche and I will report back.

A quick question: is it true that the PCM does not charge the iPod when it is connected?

BTW, the wheel center caps will be replaced by the black ones with the red RS logos soon (that was the only thing that didn't make it with my special order).