Hey Rennteamers,

Here is the review on Bentley's all-new Mulsanne.

Although I am a die hard 911 person, with a penchant for mid-engined vehicles, I am overwhelmingly drawn to just about everything from the Bentley stable these days. The manufacturer remains one of the most diligent of carmakers, keeping extreme engineering and the ultimate of finishing and design at the fore. Thanks to VW, they are now way ahead of the rest in terms of luxury and well-thought-out luxury. With the shift of top management from Porsche going over to Bentley, to hopefully lend a helping hand to the "role out of model derivations", and Porsche CEO, Mathias Muller, keen to see the Panamera share with the Bentley platform, the next few years is undoubtedly going to be interesting for the marque. They are also booming in China. From what I hear, they can't fulfil the order book in terms of production!

Anyway, here is the all-new Mulsanne tested in Oman:

http://www.blyfooze.com/2011/01/bentleys-new-mulsanne/

Kiran

Bentley Mulsanne.jpg

--

Current steeds in the stable include: Porsche 996/911 (2004) '40 Jahre' Anniversary - 363bhp, Porsche-VW 914 (1973) 1.7 - 78bhp, Volkswagen Tiguan (2008) 2.0TFSi - 200bhp, Volkswagen Touareg (2009) V6 - 280bhp, Volkswagen Golf Mk3 (1993) VR6 - 189bhp