RC:
gangajas:

Of course you'll be able to prove that anything that I've written in my post is false. Wonder how many IMS/RMS failures could occur before that happens.

I really don't know what you are talking about. I owned so many Porsche in the past and all of them proved to be pretty reliable, including those which have been highly tuned (Turbos).

I don't say that Porsche is perfect but honestly, I don't get your point. In fact, the 911 is the most reliable sports car on the market in Germany, at least according to the ADAC (our yellow "angels", those guys who come to help motorists who are in trouble with technical problems).

Then, try to compare how many 911 Porsche sold over the past 12 months with the number of sold GT-R (and their technical issues).

Sorry but I really don't get your point. Smiley

That I don't know if it would so dumb of Datsun to ignore the possible faults in their car considering how that strategy has worked for some manufacturers in the past. Anyway, it would be interesting to know what % of GT-R engines have had to be replaced and compare it to the % in other sports carmanufacturers in the past decade or so...

Of course its extremely fast gearbox seems to be the R35 Achilles' heel, maybe they should have opted for a torque converter 5sp gearbox instead.