John H:

As usual my black beauty behaved impeccably on the drive to the OPC.  In fact she excelled herself as if to say..."I can do as well as anything you can replace me with!"

After five and a half years of solid service, it was like saying goodbye to a dear old friend and I felt a bit of a lump in my throat as I watched a stranger remove her from my life for ever....

"Silly old sod" you'll say - but that was exactly what I felt.

Enter the new mistress - younger, more beautiful...oh so beautiful... and eager to please.

We had the same sentiments when we bade a fond farewell to our much loved Boxster S - we felt we'd betrayed her by leaving her unloved at the dealership having switched our loyalties to a friskier replacement. The memories of our first meeting at Porsche Stuttgart, trips to Germany, South of France, Dordogne, Brittany and many parts of the UK. Silly to get emotional about a machine but we did. Smiley

Your GTS looks truly fantastic, and we look forward to meeting up at some time in the near future. Smiley

--

Porsche Cayman S PDK Aqua Blue / Ocean Blue  (November 10) : Toyota Yaris D4D (Oct 10)