J.Seven:

Great pics Smiley thanks for sharing.

How many hp is making your friends M3?

J.Seven

Thanks, 600HP / 6 PSI. Can go more Smiley

Great pics! 

Very nice M3! 

Thanks Rossi :)

NICE !! and those HRE wheels are just a beauty. That R34 is not shabby either, thanks so much for posting. Do you have #15 in hi-rez?

Thanks Emmanuel, you're too kind Smiley  What resolution are you looking for? PM me your email address and I will forward it to you.

Very nice photo's. I still don't know why the previous owner sold it. He spent so much time on Smiley   

Congratulations to your friend on a fine purchase!

Thanks Mike. Your's has a few similarities too! God, I love that Monaco blue. Speaking of which, how far are you? Have been looking forward to updates on your car for a while.

Contrary to today's mantra, large wheels with skinny tires really are engineering-wierdness and do not enhance anything...appearance when design reflects rich aesthetic tast involving balance in relative sizes of the car's various parts; but especially ride, handling and roadholding i.e. tires remaining on the road, on anything but non-existent  billiard-table smooth roads...in most countries in the world.

This is an example of the fable of the King who believed his taylor had given him nothing but non-existent cloths...

Sorry...sorry...they just do no good for the car

KiwiCanuck

Since inception, performance cars have never been about making sense. "Sensibility" & "practicality" are variables that always tend to get chucked to the bottom of the list when performance cars are being built/customised. Its also no big secret, that the more we pay for them, the less practicality we concede from them, yet so many people continue to pay top dollar into endless money pits where profits & practicality in return are not guaranteed? Why? WHY? Because of the way the make us feel. Thats all that matters.

If everything in our world was based on sensibility then everyone on earth would only driver Camry's & Corrolla's. What a sterile world that would be?  Thankfully variety does exist. You are of course entitled to your opinion.

I love the upgrades, just not sure I'd fit a SC to a car with such a great N/A engine? How does the DKG cope with the extra power?

I am of the belief that the stock M3 has more then sufficient power. With the SC its absolutely manic. As far as I know, ESS reprogram the ECU which includes a software remap of the DCT  transmission to handle the extra dose of power. The DCT runs through all the gears in typical rapid succession without any hint of  a struggle. On down shifts the sounds that emanates from the titanium Akrapovic exhaust is sensational Smiley

Nice photos - looks very cool 

Thanks Easy Smiley