Quote:
nberry said:The S is a terrific performing car but how often does one have an opportunity to really enjoy what the car can do? Anticipating that some will say well what about Ferrari my reponse is simply drive one and see how even at the speed limit the Ferrari is so special in sound, sexiness and sensual feel that it is worth every penny. To enjoy a Porsche you must drive it at the limit.

Finally, regarding that a Porsche is good car for daily use I find that point hilarious. Why drive a sport car to work or shopping? It is impractical and useless. The only people that drive there Porsche's to work or shopping are those that cannot afford another car or they want to be seen in a Porsche. I drive a MiniCooper everyday and love it.

Given that logic, only the world's best drivers could enjoy a 911, while any moron could enjoy a Ferrari. Clearly a ridiculous statement.

What is impractical and useless is getting a great sportscar and NOT being able to drive it everyday. Nick, your post doesn't make any sense. If the Ferrari is so special because it's so sexy and sounds so great even in the parking lot at the mall, then why not drive it everyday? If the Porsche can only be enjoyed "at the limit", then it is the car that should only be driven under very special circumstances. In fact, Porsches are enjoyed everyday year round in all kinds of climates, and on the track, while Ferrari's are the cars that are impractical to drive. A very lame attempt at rationalizing this one Nick. Not up to par.