easy_rider911:
ResB:

Well Done SV, a superb drive.  No-one can doubt his ability but the team needs to work on his personality. ;)  Again, impressive season SV.

What was amusing was FA having a pop at Vitaly Petrov at the end of the race.  Good to see FA hasn't changed and the world doesn't revolve round him.

All in all a great season and I'm sure it has attracted back a huge number of followers.  Just eager to see next season start now and with MW in the RBR team next year, can he do it next time?  Not sure but it'll be great to watch I'm sure.  

Yeah, it was so funny listening to SV crying, whimpering etc on the radio to his engineer. He's still going to mature ...

It was really out of order for Alonso to complain to Petrov while they were driving alongside each other. The guy was racing for position because he is racing to stay in F1.

Mark Webber has said that he will race for RBR next season but I expect him to have a pretty miserable time next year. His car was consistent all year and that was what kept him in contention (in the Drivers' Title) against Vettel who was much quicker throughout the year (especially in qualification) but who lost too many points through errors and mechanical failures.

IMO we'll see the best of SV in the coming seasons. He maybe immature as the very young person that he is expected to be but he radiates genuity and freshness that few in F1 do.  I enjoy listening to his interviews post race very much.

For all of us who witnessed his drive to victory in Monza in the wet with the inferior Torro Rosso it was obvious that a star was being born in the mould of Senna and Schumacher. He is not just a brilliant driver but also a rare talent in F1.

--

"Form follows function"