Wait!? you are saying that the FIA will try to favor ALONSO? have you missed out on the last years in F1? If there is one driver that is definately not on the current FIA's governig body's good side that is Alonso (mostly due because of his big mouth in the past against the FIA).

And especially so in every single desition involving him vs Hamilton he has had the short end of the stick, every single one. In this case since it involves the RedBull team, I think the FIA will remain neutral and hopefully will stay out of the race. Personally I think that Redbull should use team orders to help which ever of their drivers has the best changes as the race develops, and if they win then good for them and well deserved, and the FIA should stay out.

But I can't help the feeling that one of the three contenders will have a engine failure or something, and none of these elaborate and interesting posible ends to the championship will happen, and the simple DNF will decide the outcome to what could of been an exiting end to the season

--