RC:

I Ground clearance is a serious problem too because they usually don't clean the parking lot during the week, only at the weekends when new tourists arrive and/or the tourists travel back home. When it is snowing too hard, they don't clean up the parking lot at all. This is when the air suspension of my Cayenne Turbo S came in pretty handy because the snow was so high that I couldn't even see where the parking lot is ending, making it a pretty dangerous experience.

There is no caught an elevated car ( SUV) will have extra possibilities and get out in more extreme conditions.  I do remember having to shuffle quite a bit on some of the parking lots of rented chalets. With an SUV I would have less work, for sure.

Roads in Switzerland are cleared as fast as they can....so it is only a max of  one to two ours before they clear the roads , any time day and night , when there is heavy snow. So you never get more then 20 cm high fresh now on the road. 

Now if you live or go to some chalets that are on 3rd class roads ( very small roads going only to a few houses ) , then it can be harder .

--

997.2 C2S, PDK, -20mm