You know you are getting old when you have, not one, but two family car, and  I don't even have my own family yet ;)

We did a performance comparison between the C63 and E63.  From 0 -100km/h,  they are both identical. From 100- 200km/h,  the C63 slightly edges ahead. On driftability,  The C63 comes with a LSD but E63T doesn't have an optional LSD or sport package. As a result,  the C63 is a much better drift car. On driveability and comfort, the E63 has the adjustable damper suspension setting, which makes it a much better daily car. Also E63 has a wet clutch type transmisson system (MCT), down/up shift is more responsive and less power-loss, but it still can't compare the modern dual clutch system. The exhaust sound wise, E63 is surprisingly louder, sounds very similar to one of those american's Harley Davidson. I think AMG tuned the exhaust sound for the american market, very muscle car like. BMW needs to learn from them on that department.

Having two estate is a little redudent, most likely I will get rid of the C63 and debadge the E as my daily driver. Sacrificing performance for comfort is another sign of getting old Smiley

Here's a photos of the family car.

--

www.youtube.com/watch