RC:Sorry guys but I think that the Carrera GTS is the best offer Porsche had for a very long time. Of course this is an end-of-life cycle model but being something very special at a very attractive price tag, I actually think that this car will retain a certain value, even after the 991 will be introduced.

Add some options for let's say another 9000 EUR (PDK, sport bucket seats, LSD and Sport Chrono) and you have a very good, fast and attractive Porsche for aprox. 117000 EUR incl. 19% german VAT.

Unfortunately this absolutely great offer from Porsche also proves how much they ripped off Carrera Sport Classic customers. 

Christian,

I totally agree with you. Tonight I configure a GTS for me, just for fun and I selected exactly the same options you had written: PDK + SC + GT2 buckets + LSD and some little extras. Car came out 115K euro incl. VAT.

Very good value. It is the best bang for the buck in 911 line up besides GT3 and Turbo S Smiley

And it is true, 911 Sport Classic owners were ripped off. But Porshce had no difficulty on selling 250 units SmileySmiley

--

ONUR

11 M3 Coupe AW

09 Audi TTS Coupe - 07 997 Carrera S - 05 M3 Coupe - 03 M3 Coupe - 96 M3 Coupe EVO (PASS TIME HISTORY)