It's a very unfortunate set of circumstances that can only be partially rectified when he is sentenced. As one might imagine, improprieties extended past the raffle fraud - unpaid suppliers (some $1M and more), monies borrowed from forum members (investors) up to about $300K, products sold that were never delivered, gift cards and coupons sold that turned out to be worthless, etc. - and only a very small portion of that will ever be able to be recovered.

With respect to the cars he claims to have had, I can offer the following. The vehicles in China were provided by one of his suppliers/business partners for his use and did not belong to him. The vehicles that went to Khabarovsk were for his mistress and it was a part of Russia he frequented often. It's unclear if the vehicles in the US were bought or leased. Most suspect the latter. Mark Schifter also had a penchant for upscale watches, cameras, and pens. Over the past months, there has been an ongoing sale of these items in places like Craigslist, Rolex forums, etc. as he attempts to raise money for whatever.

I rather doubt he'll ever post here again even if no action were taken by the moderators here. I thank you gentlemen and ladies for the opportunity to bring this to your attention. Some may recall the old saying, "Things are seldom what they seem. Skim milk masquerades as cream." Enjoy your passion, folks.