Moser:

Powder, have they sorted out your issue with the gear box yet?  My Turbo just went in today to the garage, I lost all Turbo boost pressure while overtaking a car, luckily the other side was empty.  I limped into the garage this morning and they told me there was a defect in the rubber connecting piece from the Turbos into the Engine and it just disconnected.....they said it would take up to ten days to order the part because they don't keep rubber parts in stock for fear of them drying up, it seems this also happened to a friend of mine with a Turbo as well at 1,000 kms, while it happened with me at 12,000 kms...... the same part failed. They tried a temporary fix and it didn't work so  I made them order it by DHL, no way I'm waiting that long to drive.  I hope these are all just minor issues and not part of a larger problem at Porsche!  Because I'm in love with the car and it puts a smile on my face everytime I get behind the wheel!!!  So I wish you many miles of enjoyment once you get your car back!!!!!  and I can't wait to see more pics!!! congrats!

Thanks for the kind words Moser.

Sadly, my car is still at my local OPC and I wont be getting it back anytime soon (new gearbox on the way from factory) Smiley