CS-2006, 37000 miles, stored winters, warranty expired Nov 2009, out of storage 4-2010, driven 1500 miles this Summer,checked oil about one week ago= near top of gauge,no signs of heating/noise/lights/etc.    Monday this week-( 07-20-2010) I was driving at about 35 mph in St.Paul , MN.    Yellow engine light flashes and goes to solid in about two minutes. Call P service--- " don't drive it".  Time from light on to park = 5 minutes/max.  "Towed" to dealer, but , they have not been able to get to it, yet.

Some minor but bad engine sounds as I parked it .  I am broken up Smiley : 1) I do not have my P-car to drive ; 2) do I have to give up my new grandson for what is likely to be a big bill; 3) what the heck ---- 37K miles, just out of warranty, they went though the car prior to winter storage, no warning relative to temp/pressure/lights/noise/no oil consumption, don't do any competitive driving???   ; 4)  Any advice would be very helpful.    

Regards to the always helpful Members  Smiley ,

jack49

* 2006CS,90'Miata,36'Ford Deluxe,Lincoln,Mercury,Kubota,John Deere, Honda ATV--how is that for a cylinder mix.