I doubt that KresoF1 have thought in the GTR when he made that comment about value for money

I seriously doubt that who is looking for a Supercar (WITH A BIG S) and bring into account cars like Pagani, Porsche, Ferrari, Lambo etc and look at the GTR in the same way.Like a said before the GTR is a great car, if you can live with is know drawbacks but against them it has no chance.Its a fast,unreliable "appliance" with no soul or passion.It drives you not you.  However It comes in my cars list but way way lower.

Value for money performance wise???  Lets see 250K 458 - 7:38 or 120K GT3 7:40 or maybe Porsche Turbo (but not for me the real 458 competitor)...A car that can compete neck a neck in terms of performance,design,heritage,passion yes yes passion but a cold one,driving feel and so on.Name another if you can.

And really if you are looking for best value for money the EVO X is the better answer it cost half as much,has 4 real seats,is reliable and cheap to maintain so....

Do you know who wrote this?

Re: Porsche 911 GT2 RS

Jul 21, 2010 6:25 PM

They are totally different cars and both amazing.Who is faster? Don´t care less.

I hope Autocar makes a proper video review of it.

Cheers

I only see Porsche every here...Im doomed.

OFFTOPIC: Where is the guy that owned a GTR before the 458...i would love to know what he thinks now.