-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- http://forums.rennlist.com/rennforum...ml#post7475480

On this forum, I see a rosso California but on pix 1, it looks orange under sunlight but in the rest of the pix when less exposed to lights, it is more red...   the Scuderia red is very interesting in that it varies more under different lighting conditions and the CORSA seems more consistent. Am I correct?

Afar, it looks orange but sometimes it looks more corsa like. The challenge I have is that the Red on Ferrari ROSSO SCUD varies a lot. I would like to ask veterans, first off, these cars are handbuilt and do colours vary from cars to cars even if they are ordered under same colour type/code? I do like the lively tomato red on Scud but I really would worry if the car comes in and it's all like a fake tan orange. I have never driven a red car but am very very split now because I have to sign off the spec final tomorrow on Rosso Corsa or Scuderia. I have decided against the Bianco Avus but I can't decide between the 2. My brain says corsa but my heart says Scuderia. The Marlboro red seems a bit too old skool but the Scuderia... I hope it adds a mod touch but on some pix it is very very orange like metallic orange more than red.