Mike S:

John, I'm quite suprised this statement came from you. We've been exchanging posts with each other for years. 

Mike - please believe me, I meant no offence...on the contrary you have my greatest respect..Smiley

I was merely enquiring, perhaps clumsily, as to what the general nature of your business activities comprised.  Most regulars on this board, myself included, have no issue with disclosing their occupations...Lawyers, Doctors, Dentists, Architects, Ship Repairers, IT, Pharmacy,  Software, Design, Consultancy, Building Contractors.. to name but a few.

As RacerX has said... many have wondered what line of business you conduct and, as Aaron has said, many find you an inspiration for their future aspirations.  This is hardly surprising considering your enormous success.

I didn't think that disclosing the general nature of your business endeavours would have  compromised your privacy.  However, I respect your reluctance to divulge anything further and apologise sincerely for being the one making the enquiry....Smiley

--

"Things turn out best for people who make the best of the way things turn out."