Just over half the 2010 season has passed already and the Drivers' and Constructors' Championships are very closely fought. There has been plenty of drama on and off the track with some of the rivalries within each team just as bitter as those between drivers of different teams.

I expect the Red Bulls will again be the cars to beat at Hockenheim with McLaren and Ferrari close behind (as usual) Smiley

On a personal level, this race will have a special significance for me since I did a Porsche Track Day at Hockenheim on 16 May this year. It will be a special feeling seeing that place on TV and especially seeing the drivers' cockpit views of the track and comparing those to what I saw (and experienced) there in my own car Smiley So I am really looking forward to this race Smiley

I expect another Red Bull win Smiley

Although it is still close with Button, I think that Hamilton is now emerging as the more successful driver at McLaren Smiley

I am concerned at how Massa has not been competitive so far this season. This season, Alonso is Ferrari's only real challenger.

As for Schumi, I fear his comeback (like that of Lance Armstrong in the Tour de France) should not have been made. For the fun of participating, he is spoiling his prestige and legacy IMO Smiley

--

RT Moderator - 997.1 Carrera S GT Silver/Cocoa, -20mm/LSD, PSE, short shifter, SportDesign rims, Zuffenhausen collection

Rennteam signature photo 2.jpg