cookie monster... The Cali is a fun car but it is bigger and heavier than a 997 so isn't quite as agile and due to the front engined configuration the handling is very different. My best advice would be to take a few test drives and try to drive the car over roads you are very familiar with so you can judge if the handling suits your driving style. Most cars have the magnaride system which firms up the dampers in sport mode but left them too soft in comfort mode for my liking so I went with the standard mechanical suspension which is a compromise setting between the comfort and sport modes of Magnardide with more bias towards the sport. I prefer it as I find it more predictable but there has been a software update for the Cali's Magnaride system so it may be better now. The 458 has Magnaride as standard and it's superb in that car.

If you do go fo a Cali there is some good info over on FerrariChat.com on which options are worthwhile and those that are not. The upgraded hi-fi seems to be a big no no asthose who've bought it say it's very poor value and doesn't deliver much of an improvement for a huge extra cost. The rear seats are all but useless IMHO and the next Cali I order I'm going for the rear bench option.

I helped a female customer at my dealer to spec her car as she wanted it to look sporty to replace a 430 spider but wasn't sure what to pic. She choose Rosso Corsa for the exterior and left me to come up with options for her interior. Here's the one she chose and she loves it. I think it really transforms the look of the car from GT cruiser to sports car.

IMG_0437.JPGIMG_0429.JPGIMG_0433.JPGIMG_0431.JPG